Baby sea turtle release
“Be a part of nature unfolding as you release a baby sea turtle to the ocean on a secluded beach at sunset”
We’ll head to a secluded, virgin beach in Puerto Escondido where you’ll be a part of a truly memorable experience. Our guides will tell you all about the different types of sea turtles and their incubation process. You’ll then get a chance to release a baby sea turtle into its natural habitat, all while enjoying a beautiful sunset. It’s one of the most magical experiences around.
- Be a part of an eco-friendly campaign
- Get to know a beach off the beaten path
- Safely release a baby turtle
- 2 hours
- 5:00 pm-7:00pm
- Round trip transportation
- Sea turtle preservations facts
What to bring
- Water shoes or sandals.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will be considered on an individual basis, depending on the circumstances.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.