Dolphin Watching Boat Tour
Daily: 7:00 am - 10:00 am
Transportation & Life Jackets Included
“Take a boat ride into the deep blue sea and watch dolphins swim and play in their natural habitat”
Details & Itinerary
Looking for an unforgettable adventure on your trip to Puerto Escondido? Look no further than our Dolphin Watching Tour!
Join us as we venture out into the Pacific waters to witness the incredible sight of wild dolphins swimming and playing in their natural habitat. With our experienced local guide by your side, you’ll learn fascinating dolphin facts and gain a deeper understanding of these majestic creatures.
But that’s not all – as we cruise along, you’ll also have the opportunity to take in the breathtaking views of secluded beaches from the water, providing a unique perspective of the stunning coastline.
And if you’re lucky enough to book your tour during November-March, there’s a big chance of seeing humpback whales! Imagine witnessing the acrobatic displays of these magnificent creatures, a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you’ll never forget.
Our Dolphin Watching Tour is perfect for families, couples, and solo travelers looking to connect with nature and experience the beauty of Puerto Escondido in a unique and exciting way.
But don’t just take our word for it – book your tour today and see for yourself why this experience is a must-do on any Puerto Escondido itinerary. With our certified guides and captains, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride, knowing that your safety and comfort are our top priorities.
So what are you waiting for? Book your Dolphin Watching Tour with Eco Adventures Puerto Escondido today and make memories that will last a lifetime!
- See and swim* with dolphins in their natural habitat.
- See other marine life such as sea turtles and manta rays.
- Watch the sunrise over the mountains, from the water.
- Certified guides and captains.
*It’s not always possible to swim with the dolphins. The captain will determine whether or not it is safe.
What You Should Bring
- Water shoes or sandals.
What Is Included
- Round trip transportation
- Drinking water
- Life Jackets
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is transportation included with this tour? Yes, we pick you up from your place of stay free of charge if it is located within Puerto Escondido. We can provide transportation for outside city limits for additional charge.
- When will I get picked-up for my tour? Pick-up times for this tour start at about 6:15 am with the last pick-up at about 6:50 am depending on number of pick-ups that day.
- Are all fees covered with the cost of the tour? Yes, there are no additional costs for this tour.
- What safety measured should I know about before starting the tour? We provide life jackets and it’s important to follow any instructions and restrictions the captain provides.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will be considered on an individual basis, depending on the circumstances.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.