This 3 hour tour takes you into the waters of Puerto Escondido to see and swim with wild dolphins in their natural habitat. You will have the chance to see bottle-nose, spinner or spotted dolphins swim around our boat while the sun rises over breathtaking mountains and beautiful beaches.
A friendly experienced English speaking guide will pick you up right before sunrise in air conditioned transportation.
We will drive to the Port where we will board one of our Dolphin Watching boats for a 3 hour ride.
On our tour we will likely encounter an extraordinary marine ecosystem of Dolphins, seabirds, sea turtles, mobula rays, flying fish and maybe even humpback or orca whales.
See dolphins in their natural habitat
See whales Nov to March
WATCH THE SUN RISE OVER THE MOUNTAINS AND BEACHES
See other marine life like sea turtles and flying flish
Swim and snorkel
in the sea
Shaded boats and certified captains
- Life Jacket and safety kit provided on boats
- All of our captains are experienced and licensed
- Our boats have roofs to protect you from the sun
- Our boats are equipped with GPS and an Emergency Radio
- Our transportation services are insured
Remember to bring