Hot Springs Horseback Riding Adventure
“One of the best experiences you can have when visiting Puerto Escondido is to go on a horseback riding adventure! Incredible volcanic hot spring pools and a spectacular horseback ride with 6 river crosses are some of the few highlights of this phenomenal experience!“
You will be picked up at your place of stay and go on a 30-minute trip to the town of San José Manialtepec; a place rich in culture and tradition, dedicated mainly to livestock and farming. Next, we will begin our horseback riding adventure towards the Southern Sierra Madre Mountains (40-60 minutes). Delight your eyes with beautiful landscapes, flora, and fauna along our trip. Once we arrive at the hot springs, you will have free time to enjoy and swim in the pools (great time for souvenir photos). Have another amazing horseback riding trip back to town. Finally, return back to your place of stay.
- Ride beautiful tamed horses
- Six amazing river crossings
- Swim in the hot springs pools
- Embrace nature along the trip
- Enjoy the benefits of swimming in the hot springs
- 5 hours
- Morning Tour: 7:30am-12:30pm
- Evening Tour: 3:00pm-8:00pm
- Round trip transportation
- Touring on horseback
- Drinking water
What to bring
- Hat &/or sunglasses.
- Change of clothes.
- Trousers/long pants.
- Hiking or water shoes (might get wet during river crossings).
- Cash is recommended (in case the ATM is out of service).
- Insect repellent.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will be considered on an individual basis, depending on the circumstances.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Tutorial on horseback riding.
- Transportation is insured.