Mountain Biking & Breakfast Tour
Daily: 6:00 am - 10:00 am
Traditional Oaxacan Breakfast Included
“There’s no better way to soak in the sunrise than with a bike ride through the mountains of Puerto Escondido ending with a riverside traditional Oaxacan breakfast. Start the day off right with this adventure!”
Details & Itinerary
Join us on a thrilling mountain biking adventure that will take you on an unforgettable journey through the stunning landscapes of Puerto Escondido. As we pedal our way through the mountains, valleys, and rivers, you’ll discover the hidden gems of the region that few tourists ever get to see.
Passing through five charming local towns, we’ll make our way to the picturesque El Quequeztle, where we’ll savor a delicious Oaxacan breakfast that will leave you energized for the day ahead. Take a refreshing dip in the crystal-clear waters of the river, capture some amazing pictures of the stunning scenery, and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Don’t miss out on this incredible adventure that combines adrenaline, nature, and culture!
- 15km guided bike ride.
- Traditional breakfast.
- River swimming.
What You Should Bring
- Casual and comfortable clothes.
- Covered shoes.
What Is Included
- Round trip transportation.
- Refreshing Beverages: water, mezcal, beer.
- Boat trip.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is transportation included with this tour? Yes, we pick you up from your place of stay free of charge if it is located within Puerto Escondido. We can provide transportation for outside city limits for additional charge.
- When will I get picked-up for my tour? Pick-up times for this tour start at about 30 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Life jackets provided.
- Guides are certified and trained in first aid.
- Transportation services are insured.
- Shaded boats.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will be considered on an individual basis, depending on the circumstances.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.