Mar y tierra: ULTIMATE CITY TOUR
“If you ask yourself what else is there in Puerto Escondido to see, other than the beautiful beaches and surf culture? Then you are in the right place.“
On this tour, we experience the local delicacies. We will get insider information about the culture from our expert local guides as we take you to less seen parts of Puerto Escondido, as well as an incredible boat cruise to admire Puerto Escondido’s beauty from the sea.
Are you ready to experience the most complete adventure in Puerto Escondido?
- Our tour begins by walking through the “Benito Juarez” Main Market of the city, which becomes an adventure of flavors, smells, and textures.
- Visit to “Nduva/Bicinia” a place to taste coffee from the south sierra and try organic products from the region.
- Mescal tasting.
- Visit the viewpoint of one of the most iconic places in Puerto Escondido, Playa Carrizalillo, a beach that you undoubtedly have to visit.
- Visit the loom factory where we will know the whole types of fabrics with which they manufacture traditional clothing, blankets and many other types.
- Boat cruise to admire Puerto Escondido’s beauty from the sea.
- 5 hours
- Round trip transportation
- Drinks (beers, limited quantities)
- Guided tour
- Boat tour
What to bring
- Tennis Shoes.
- Sandals or water shoes.
- Cash is recommended (in case the ATM is out of service).
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will be considered on an individual basis, depending on the circumstances.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Transportation is insured.