Ventanilla & Punta Cometa
“At the western end of Playa Mazunte, a crescent called Punta Cometa forms. And it is the most salient mountain of Mexico in the South Pacific. Its perfect view allows you to appreciate amazing sunrises but above all magnificent sunsets”
Take the adventure of a lifetime and explore your way to one of the most beautiful sunset spots in the world!
It all starts on “Isla Ventanilla”, where you will take a boat tour among mangroves and learn a little about them, while observing crocodiles inside and outside the lagoon. In addition to appreciating and feeding wildlife, such as deer, spider monkeys, iguanas and listening to the beautiful song of a variety of birds.
And to finish, we will walk towards Punta Cometa in this once-in-a-lifetime experience at sunset!
- Boat ride through the mangroves.
- Feed wildlife.
- A short hike to appreciate an incredible sunset.
- 6 hours.
- 2pm – 8pm.
What to Bring
- Tennis shoes
- Insured transportation
- Insured boat transportation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will be considered on an individual basis, depending on the circumstances.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.