Birdwatching Lagoon Tour
“Enjoy the sunrise or sunset as you travel by boat through the lagoon of Manialtepec looking for endemic and migratory birds as you go”
Choose sunrise or sunset for your birdwatching experience. We’ll head to Manialtepec Lagoon as we keep our eyes peeled for endemic and migratory birds. Our expert guides will point them out along the way.
- Observe a variety of birds: ibis, spoonbills, herons, parrots, storks, and more!
- View beautiful nature from a calm boat ride.
- 3 hours.
- 6-9am / 4-7pm.
- Round trip transportation
- Knowledgeable guide
What to bring
- Tennis shoes/flip flops.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will be considered on an individual basis, depending on the circumstances.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Insured transportation.
- Insured boat.
- Life jackets are provided.