River Trail Horseback Riding Adventure
Daily: 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Horseback Riding On Beach
“Get away from civilization and back in touch with nature as you adventure by horseback through countryside, mountains, rivers, and the coast”
Details & Itinerary
Join us on an unforgettable journey through the stunning Puerto Escondido countryside with Eco Adventures Puerto Escondido’s River Trail Horseback Riding Adventure. Our expert guides will make sure that you have a comfortable and enjoyable ride, even if you have no prior horseback riding experience.
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the mountains and farmland as we follow the river trail, and say hello to friendly cattle along the way. Our knowledgeable guides will point out the area’s most important trees, including La Parota, La Seiba, and El Macuil.
But that’s not all! In addition to the beautiful river trail, our horseback riding adventure takes you along the Oaxacan coast beach, with stunning views of the Pacific Ocean.
Here you can take a break and enjoy a refreshing beer or coconut (available for purchase onsite, not included). Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to explore the natural beauty of Puerto Escondido on horseback! Book your River Trail Horseback Riding Adventure now.
- Ride well trained horses.
- View beautiful landscapes.
- See the sunset.
What You Should Bring
- Trousers or long pants.
- Insect repellent.
What Is Included
- Round trip transportation
- Short horseback riding tutorial
- Drinking water
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is transportation included with this tour? Yes, we pick you up from your place of stay free of charge if it is located within Puerto Escondido. We can provide transportation for outside city limits for additional charge.
- When will I get picked-up for my tour? Pick-up times for this tour start at about 2:30 pm with the last pick-up at about 2:50 pm.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will be considered on an individual basis, depending on the circumstances.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.