Zip Lining In San Juan Lachao
Daily: 6:00 am - 2:00 pm
5 Long Ziplines
Oaxacan Meal Included
“Hike through the jungle, swim in a waterfall and then fly through the pine trees on this ziplining adventure”
Details & Itinerary
Looking for an adrenaline-pumping adventure in Puerto Escondido?
Look no further than our Zip Lining in San Juan Lachao experience! Join us on a 90-minute drive to San Juan Lachao, a hub of outdoor adventure.
Hike to a stunning waterfall and enjoy a refreshing swim before soaring back down the mountain on five exhilarating zip lines. Along the way, take in the breathtaking scenery and unique flora and fauna of the area.
Don’t miss out on this perfect opportunity to explore the great outdoors and get your heart pumping. Book your adventure with us today!
- 45 min Hike.
- Swim in Lachao’s waterfall.
- Outstandingly beautiful views.
- 5 long zip lines.
- Delicious Oaxacan meal
What You Should Bring
- Tennis shoes.
- Cash (no ATMs available at San Juan Lachao).
What Is Included
- Round trip transportation.
- Local market tour.
- Mexican traditional meal.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is transportation included with this tour? Yes, we pick you up from your place of stay free of charge if it is located within Puerto Escondido. We can provide transportation for outside city limits for additional charge.
- When will I get picked-up for my tour? Pick-up times for this tour start at about 30 minutes before the start of the tour.
- How do you get to the zip lines? There is a hike to the top where the first zip line is found. In between each zip line is a bit of hiking to get to the next.
- Guides are certified and trained in first aid.
- Transportation services are insured.
- Zipline harness equipment.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will be considered on an individual basis, depending on the circumstances.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.