Chacahua Sunset Experience
“Escape Puerto for the day and head to this magical island to experience truly unique local culture and nature”
Chacahua is one of the most beautiful, underrated, and unique places in Oaxaca, Mexico and even the world. In this experience, you’ll cross through mangrove labyrinths by boat to arrive at this magical island. There you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy traditional food, Afromexican culture, and breathtaking views. We’ll hike to Chacahua’s arc of love for a spectacular sunset. On the trip back, we’ll stop at the lagoon and swim in bioluminescence to end the experience in the most magical fashion.
- Mangrove labyrinth boat tour.
- A hike on the island.
- Bioluminescence swim.
- Traditional Oaxacan meal (not included, but available for purchase onsite).
- 9 hours.
- Round trip transportation.
- Refreshing Beverages: water, mezcal, beer.
- Boat trip.
What to bring
- Casual and comfortable clothes.
- Hiking shoes or sandals.
- Cash is recommended (no ATMs available).
- Life jackets provided.
- Guides are certified and trained in first aid.
- Transportation services are insured.
- Shaded boats.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will be considered on an individual basis, depending on the circumstances.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.