Dolphin & WHALE Watching Boat Tour
“Take a boat ride into the deep blue sea and watch dolphins swim and play in their natural habitat”
We’ll head out to the Pacific waters to see wild dolphins swim and play in their natural habitat. Our local guide will give you plenty of dolphin facts along the way as we get unobstructed views of secluded beaches from the water. During November-March there’s also a big chance of seeing humpback whales.
- See and swim with dolphins in their natural habitat.*
- See other marine life such as sea turtles and manta rays.
- Watch the sunrise over the mountains, from the water.
- Certified guides and captains.
*It’s not always possible to swim with the dolphins. The captain will determine whether or not it is safe.
- 3 hours
- 7-10am – depending on sunrise times
- Round trip transportation
What to bring
- Water shoes or sandals.
- Life jackets provided.
- Guides are certified and trained in first aid.
- Transportation services are insured.
- Shaded boats.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will be considered on an individual basis, depending on the circumstances.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.