Mangrove Kayaking Experience
“Paddle out in your kayak and discover the lagoon through the mangroves and hidden channels as our guides point out the biodiversity that surrounds you”
We’ll spend about 1.5 to 2 hours paddling through mangrove labyrinths and various channels. As we move along the water, your guide will point out the different wildlife. Referred to as a “safari on water” you’ll get to do some serious birdwatching, including endemic species. Enjoy nature to the fullest in this kayaking adventure.
- Amazing bird watching.
- Picturesque nature sights from the water.
- Paddle through hidden mangrove channels.
- Beautiful landscapes and scenery
- 4 hours
- 6:00am-10:00am / 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Round trip transportation.
What to bring
- Casual and comfortable clothes.
- Sandals or water shoes.
- Insect repellent
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will be considered on an individual basis, depending on the circumstances.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Life jackets are provided.
- Guides are certified and trained in first aid.
- Transportation is insured