Ziplining at San Juan Lachao
“Hike through the jungle, swim in a waterfall and then fly through the pine trees on this ziplining adventure”
We’ll drive about 90 minutes to arrive at our destination of San Juan Lachao, an epicenter of outdoor adventure. We’ll start hiking from a reservation and will arrive at a waterfall. After enjoying the natural beauty, and a swim, we’ll start gliding back down the mountain on a series of five zip lines. This is an ideal adventure to see completely different vegetation and wildlife, do some hiking, and get an adrenaline thrill.
- 45 min Hike.
- Swim in Lachao’s waterfall.
- Outstandingly beautiful views.
- 5 long zip lines.
- Delicious Oaxacan meal
- 8 hours.
- Round trip transportation.
- Local market tour.
- Mexican traditional meal.
What to bring
- Tennis shoes.
- Cash (no ATMs available at San Juan Lachao).
- Guides are certified and trained in first aid.
- Transportation services are insured.
- Zipline harness equipment.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will be considered on an individual basis, depending on the circumstances.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.