Oaxacan Coast Adventure
“No need to choose just one place on this day-long adventure! We’ll travel along the coast, stopping at some of the most beautiful spots that the Oaxacan coast has to offer”
We’ll leave in the morning and head to Ventanilla where we’ll check out some wildlife on a morning boat tour. Then we’ll continue down the coast, making stops in Mazunte, Zipolite, and Puerto Angel. We’ll snorkel in a beautiful, hidden bay, do some mezcal and coffee tasting, and have an optional traditional Oaxacan meal. This is the perfect way to make the most of your time on the coast.
- Boat tour to Ventanilla island.
- Local wildlife.
- Mezcal, coffee, and chocolate tasting
- Oaxacan food (not included, but available for purchase onsite).
- Hidden beaches.
- 8 hours.
- 7:30 am-5pm.
- Round trip transportation.
- Boat tour.
What to bring
- Covered shoes or sandals.
- Cash is recommended (in case ATMs are unavailable).
- Insured transportation.
- Life jackets.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will be considered on an individual basis, depending on the circumstances.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.