Bioluminescence Lagoon Boat Tour
Daily, when available: 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Lagoon Boat Tour
“Swim under the night sky and watch the water glow around you thanks to this magical natural phenomenon”
Details & Itinerary
Get ready for a one-of-a-kind adventure that will take your breath away. Join us at Eco Adventures Puerto Escondido for an immersive and magical Bioluminescence Lagoon Tour.
As the night sky falls, we’ll take you to the lagoon, where millions of microorganisms will light up the water with your movements. It’s an enchanting and mesmerizing sight that will leave you in awe.
But that’s not all – our knowledgeable guides will also point out the constellations to you with a powerful laser, making for an unforgettable stargazing experience.
To ensure the best possible viewing experience, we’ve carefully selected the optimal dates on the calendar for observing the bioluminescence. The best time to see it is during the new or waxing moon, and we’ve blocked off dates that aren’t good for viewing to guarantee that you’ll have the best experience possible.
It’s an adventure that’s perfect for anyone seeking to connect with nature and explore the beauty of the world around us. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to swim in the glowing bioluminescence lagoon and stargaze with Eco Adventures Puerto Escondido.
Book your Bioluminescence Lagoon Tour now and get ready to be mesmerized!
- Discover why and how bioluminescence is formed.
- Swim in the bioluminescent waters.
- Enjoy the starlit night sky
What You Should Bring
- Water shoes or sandals.
- Insect repellent
What Is Included
- Round trip transportation.
- Life jackets for swimming in the lagoon.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is transportation included with this tour? Yes, we pick you up from your place of stay free of charge if it is located within Puerto Escondido. We can provide transportation for outside city limits for additional charge.
- When will I get picked-up for my tour? Pick-up times for this tour start at about 30 minutes before the start of the tour.
- How do you determine the best times to see the bioluminescence? The bioluminescence is dependent on several factors. The phase of the moon can increase chances (new moon) or decrease chances (full moon) of seeing the bioluminescence.
- Life jackets provided.
- Transportation services are insured.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will be considered on an individual basis, depending on the circumstances.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.