Hot Springs Horseback Riding Adventure
Daily: 6:00 am - 11:00 am or 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
6 River Crossings
Hot Springs Swim
“One of the best experiences you can have when visiting Puerto Escondido is to go on a horseback riding adventure! Incredible volcanic hot spring pools and a spectacular horseback ride with 6 river crosses are some of the few highlights of this phenomenal experience!”
Details & Itinerary
Experience the ultimate adventure with our Hot Springs Horseback Riding Adventure in Puerto Escondido!
Immerse yourself in the local culture and tradition as we take you on a 30-minute trip to the charming town of San José Manialtepec. Our expert guides will then lead you on a breathtaking horseback riding journey towards the Southern Sierra Madre Mountains, where you will be amazed by stunning landscapes, exotic flora, and diverse fauna.
Upon arrival at the hot springs, take a refreshing dip in the natural pools and capture unforgettable moments with souvenir photos. And as if that wasn’t enough, enjoy another incredible horseback riding trip back to town before returning to your place of stay.
This is the perfect adventure for those seeking a unique and unforgettable experience in Puerto Escondido. Book now and create memories that will last a lifetime!
- Ride beautiful tamed horses
- Six amazing river crossings
- Swim in the hot springs pools
- Embrace nature along the trip
- Enjoy the benefits of swimming in the hot springs
What You Should Bring
- Hat &/or sunglasses.
- Change of clothes.
- Trousers/long pants.
- Hiking or water shoes (might get wet during river crossings).
- Cash is recommended (in case the ATM is out of service).
- Insect repellent.
What Is Included
- Round trip transportation
- Touring on horseback
- Drinking water
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is transportation included with this tour? Yes, we pick you up from your place of stay free of charge if it is located within Puerto Escondido. We can provide transportation for outside city limits for additional charge.
- When will I get picked-up for my tour? Pick-up times for this tour start at about 30 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Tutorial on horseback riding.
- Transportation is insured.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will be considered on an individual basis, depending on the circumstances.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.