Premium Snorkel Adventure
Daily: 6:00 am - 12:00 pm
Chances To See Marine Wildlife
“Navigate the Coast of Oaxaca and put on your snorkel equipment to immerse yourself in an unforgettable maritime adventure. The most exciting way to get to know underwater life!”
Details & Itinerary
Join us on our Premium Snorkel Adventure in Puerto Escondido and experience the beauty of the Oaxacan coast like never before. We’ll start our day off right by heading to Playa El Pantheon, one of the most stunning beaches in the area, for a scenic boat tour.
Our adventure continues as we visit three paradisiacal beaches, each with its own unique charm, such as Estacahuite Beach, La Mina Beach, and La Boquilla Beach.
But the real highlight of our tour is the snorkeling experience we offer. Explore the crystal clear waters of the Pacific Ocean and discover the underwater world, home to an array of colorful and fascinating marine life. Our expert guides will ensure you have a safe and unforgettable experience.
Don’t miss out on this incredible adventure, book your Premium Snorkel Adventure with Eco Adventures Puerto Escondido today!
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches on the coast of Oaxaca, such as Estacahuite, La Mina beach and the Boquilla beach on our boats!
- Swim, and snorkel one of the beautiful bays already mentioned, home to large tropical fish and colorful marine life.
- Chances to see dolphins, manta rays, turtles, coral reefs and starfish.
- Taste Oaxacan food (not included, but available for purchase onsite).
What You Should Bring
- Change of clothes.
- Sandals or water shoes.
- Cash is recommended (in case the ATM is out of service).
What Is Included
- Round trip transportation
- Touring on a boat
- Drinks (beers and mescal, limited quantities)
- Snorkeling equipment
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is transportation included with this tour? Yes, we pick you up from your place of stay free of charge if it is located within Puerto Escondido. We can provide transportation for outside city limits for additional charge.
- When will I get picked-up for my tour? Pick-up times for this tour start at about 30 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Life jackets are provided.
- Transportation is insured.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will be considered on an individual basis, depending on the circumstances.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.